Saturday, February 13, 2010

Weekend, failure or success!!!

So the truth be told, the weekend is most often my downfall. I try and take some time off from cooking and cleaning and do what is easy. So how did I fair??? Well Friday was the snow day that we wait for for many years. I enjoyed every minute of it. I ate 2 small sausage buscuits for breakfast. Not great but not awful either in the weight loss world. Then skipped snacks and went straight to lunch. I ate some leftover baked ziti. I used whole grain pasta and turkey. Then the snow began to fall right before Avery got off the bus! We had a grand time getting cold and wet. Snowball fights and attepmting a snowman. We gave up because it was mostly dirt and we decided to wait until Saturday. I did have a delicious cup of hot chocolate after we came in. Dinner, okay I couldn't change it. Friday night is pizza night here at our house and I truely love pizza. So I had 2 peices of pepperoni, with tea sweetened with Splenda! No coke! Saturday was a great day! I got up and made a 2 egg omlet with cheese. Weight watchers yogurt for lunch. Then I got Zaxby's for dinner...I got a salad, not the chicken fingers I sooooo love! I am happy to announce that as of today I am down 5 pounds!!! Yay me! It is so far all related to portion control. I know that it won't come off as quickly after this week of period and antibiotics, but it sure is nice to begin on a high! Now I am even more encouraged and hop that tomorrow, Valentines day, I can be good! I did get some cupcakes for dessert, but also got some strawberries! I will be good, I will be good, I think I can, I think I can...Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment