Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fat Tuesday!

So in my world...today was my FAT TUESDAY! I blew it in every sense of the word today. It all began with 2, yes 2, chocolate glazed doughnuts. Then to lunch after church with the fam, at Moe's. I had a steak, cheese, rice and lettuce. I had a few chips, but did not have the cheese dip. I did however have a real coke with several refills...Then a lovely dinner at home. Baked talapia, broiled shrimp dipped in melted butter, steamed spinach, rice, strawberries (that yes, I dipped and covered in chocolate-YUMMM). I ended it all with a cupcake!

I feel lousy. I am back on tomorrow in full swing. I will not be participating in the infamous fat Tuesday feast this week and will move straight into the lenten season. What am I giving up? I am not yet sure. Since I have given up so many unhealthy things I now realize that not only do they make me feel bad, but it changes my attitude. I never realized that it directly related to my mood, but after a day with little water, I can absolutely tell a difference in how uncomfortable I am. So back to the grind. I am down 5 still and don't want to backtrack. One day of binging was enough for me.

Oh and Happy Fat Valentines! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment