Monday, March 29, 2010

On your mark...get set...GO!!

Yikes...I started running again today. It was rough! But I went and that is more than I have done since September! Sad but true. My weight is about the same, no change which is better than a gain. I just wish there was some loss. I haven't been as dedicated every single day. I am doing okay, but have my moments of pure weakneass. I love the warmer weather and the opportunity to be out in it. I am shopping smarter and if it isn't here, I cannot eat it. The hard part is if you get busy or are running late and have created a family that is ready to eat at 6:00...sometimes fast food and pizza are what we end up with. I am committed to this and will continue one day at a time. I know that I may fail somedays and others I will succeed. My goal is not to be high school skinny again. I would have to begin dancing 5 days a week again! And let's face it, after 2 pregnancies and 3 babies, there is no way I can move like that with out leaking just a little....hahaha! My goal is to be healthy and to be able to wear the clothes hanging in my closet! I want to feel sexy and pretty and not be worried about a muffin top hanging over my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment